Thursday, October 11, 2012

You don't know what you've got until it's gone!

Did I appreciate what I had when I had it?  No.  I think back to age 27 and I have to say I was in the best shape of my life...so far! I didn't recognize it then but I sure do now when I look at pictures!
I have to tell myself that if I work hard enough at it, I can get back to something like that.  I don't think that I can get to exactly what I was because there have been some major changes in my life like three children and almost two dozen years but I think if I can get close, I promise I would appreciate it this time!
But you don't know how far you've come unless you know where you have started from so I took my measurements tonight. Ick!  What an eye opener!
So here they are...waist 38.5" hips 41" chest 39.5" right thigh 21.5 and left thigh 20.5.  Weight on my home scale is 145 lbs but I think it is out.  Just to get accurate picture of me, I am just under 5'6" tall.

Let's see how much I  can whittle away at these numbers over the next little bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment