Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Fitness Should be fun!

I am sure that you have heard this before but seriously - it is so true! I am taking a zumba class on Sundays nights and it is awesome! I laughed all the way through the first class and most of the way through the second one too-and still burned over 500 calories each class! And the hour went by so fast! I am just living for Wednesday nights as there is a group of moms that get together and play receive volleyball.  It is awesome too!  I was a big volleyball player in high school and I didn't realize how much I missed it until I started going out.  I even turned down supper out with my hubby on our anniversary tonight so I could make sure I was home to play! They will switch it up to basketball when that season starts for the school.  I have never played it before but I think I will give it a try!
So I guess my point is get up and get moving with something or someone you like-even if it is not the trendy thing-if you still like your old step class vhs tape (and you still have a functioning vhs machine) do it!
Get out there and enjoy moving!
Ps- I resisted potato chips when I came home-aren't you proud of me?!?!? I did have an average piece of puffed wheat square though-homemade...does that make it better????
G'nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment