Friday, October 26, 2012

Fitness Freaks for Friday

I thought that I would use Fridays as my day to share some of my favorite websites/blogs/pinterest boards/twitter feeds.  There are SOOO many great resources out there!  There are so many people that have the same goals as I do, that share the same interests that I do, that motivate and inspire me!  So many of them are more eloquent, well-written and knowledable than I am that I want everyone to check them out!

My #1 go-to site is http://www.get-fit-naturally.org/.  She is awesome!  Some hard-core, no-excuses, 'let's get our sweat on' workouts.  She has alot of other good stuff too - recipes, challenges, product reviews and so on. I especially like to keep track of what she is up to on Facebook.  http://www.facebook.com/#!/GetFitNaturally

Lori Lanham is her name and she always has great info and a positive attitude!  I think that I found her via a friend on Facebook sharing one of her wall photos about a year ago and I have been keeping up with her web-presence ever since!
I do have to admit I am not totally jazzed about her twitter feed but check her out and tell me what you think!

(Jeez! could I have used any more hyphens?!?!?!  English major - I am not!)

No comments:

Post a Comment