Thursday, November 8, 2012

This is hard!

Man! Writing a blog is hard work! Just about at hard as losing weight! It is kind of the same thing though...lots of great ideas and good intentions but poor to non-existent follow through.

I think that I am going to ask a friend of mine to be my personal trainer.  She has successfully lost weight 3 times in her life- once when she first decided to get in shape and two more times after she had her 2 boys (one of which is under 1 years old!).  I hope she says yes because I think that I need some accountability.  I ate a whole banana cream pie (minus the whip cream and bananas) in 2.5 days. Mega binge...and it grosses me out.  I seem to go 2 steps forward and 5 steps back.  Disgusting.

We are away on a road trip and you know that is a recipe for disaster! I should have packed a cooler but of course got running behind and didn't. A lot of my problem in the vehicle is boredom.  I don't eat too much when my husband is with me ...I always think he is judging me..but he didn't come with me and the kids this time so it is set up to be a free for all...help!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment